How We Collect Information
1. Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you request information, create or modify your personal account, request Services, complete a Stattwerk form or application, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include, without limitation: name, date of birth, e-mail address, gender, profile photograph, phone number or other personal information you choose to provide.
2. Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
a. When you fill out forms or fields through our Services;
b. When you register for an account with our Service;
e. When you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or Website such as Facebook and/or Instagram;
f. When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means;
g. When you participate in online surveys;
h. When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
i. When you participate in forums, reviews or provide user generated content or other submissions.
j. We also automatically collect information via the Website or App through the use of various technologies, including, but not limited to cookies and pixel tags. We may collect your IP address, browsing behavior and device IDs. This information is used by us in order to enable us to better understand how our Services are being used by visitors and allows us to administer and customize the Services to improve your overall experience.
3. Log Files, Cookies and Anonymous Identifiers
b. Technologies such as cookies (a small file placed on your device), pixel tags, web beacons, touch heatmaps, user recordings, crash videos, scripts and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers are used by us and our partners, affiliates, advertisers, analytics teams, or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking user’s movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
4. Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you choose to link, create, or log in to your Stattwerk account with a social media service, e.g. Facebook or Instagram, or if you engage with a separate App or Website that uses our API, or whose API we use, we may receive information about you or your connections from that Site or App.
5. Information Third Parties Provide
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, other users and our business partners.
6. Location Information
When you use the Services we may collect your precise location data. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
7. Device Information
When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Information We Do Not Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
We do not collect or store payment information, including credit/debit card details or billing information.
How We Protect Your Information
1. Protective Measures
We protect your information using commercially reasonable technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Although we take measures to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or searches, or other information will always remain secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our information storage, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet, including, without limitation, email and text transmissions.
2. Children's Privacy
The App, the Site and our Services are intended for users who are 13 years old or older. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from persons under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the websites they visit and the Apps they use. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
How We Use Information
We do not sell your personally identifiable information (Your Information) to third parties. Our primary purpose in collecting Your Information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Additionally, we use non-personally identifiable information that we aggregate to better design our website and to share with advertisers.
We will use this information in order to:
a. Provide users with our Services and customer support including, but not limited to, confirming emails related to our services, reminders, confirmations, and requests for information.
b. Contact you and provide you with information.
c. Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations.
d. Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters.
e. Enforce our Terms of Service.
Additionally, we may use the information we collect about you to:
a. Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about services, promotions, news, and events of Stattwerk and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws.
b. Display advertising, including advertising that is targeted to you based on your location, interests, as well as your Stattwerk activities.
c. Verify your identity and prevent impersonation, spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity including, without limitation, infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties.
Sharing Of Information
1. with third party Service Providers to enable them to provide the Services you request;
2. with the general public if you submit content in a public forum, your reviews, comments or other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public; and
3. with third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example individuals that send you Stattwerk messages, other Apps or Websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate.
We may disclose Your Information:
1. To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
2. To our third-party vendors and service providers so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to use Your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep Your Information confidential;
4. As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
5. As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another's rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
6. If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
8. To enforce or protect our rights.
Stattwerk is committed to cooperating with law enforcement while respecting each individual’s right to privacy. If Stattwerk receives a request for user account information from a government agency investigating criminal activity, we will review the request to be certain that it satisfies all legal requirements before releasing information to the requesting agency.
We may share your information as follows:
1. With Stattwerk subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data verification, data centralization and/or logistics purposes;
2. With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
3. In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
4. With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stattwerk or others;
6. In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
7. If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
8. In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
1. Our Services may now or in the future integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other Apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
2. Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting publicly to our Service or the social sharing service, becomes available to the public at large, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set with the social sharing service. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others. If you remove information that you posted to our Service or the social sharing service, copies may still remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if other users or third parties, using our Service or the social sharing service, have re-shared, copied or saved that User Content.
Analytics and Advertising Services Provided By Others
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our "Do Not Track" Policy
International Privacy Practices
In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your personal information outside of the country where you reside or are located, including countries that may not, or do not, provide the same level of protection for your personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the European Economic Area and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the European Economic Area to the extent feasible under applicable law. By using and accessing our products and services, users who reside or are located in countries outside of Serbia agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
1. Access Rights
Stattwerk will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law. To make changes to your account affecting your personal information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Promotional Information Opt Out
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.